Home of Wall-O-Waters Distributors
The One, The Only Season Extender For Vegetables and Plants – Best Price Online!
Wall-O-Water® is the original water-filled season-extender with nearly 30 years experience and testing. Your self-standing Wall-O-Water® enables you to start your cold sensitive vine crops such as tomatoes, peppers, squashes, and melons two months early. Your plants will be healthier and produce up to twice the fruit by starting to grow 30-40 days sooner. Consumer Reports recommends Wall-O-Water®, and it is a true American product. All the materials used for production, final manufacturing, packaging and shipping are done in the United States.
** This year a new color is coming available to the store! Soon we will be carrying the new Red Wall-O-Water® Season Extender!
We are a proud distributor and retailer for The Original Season Extender Wall-O-Water®. By using the unique physical properties of its water, Wall-O-Water® will provide over 900,000 calories of heat each night. This gives the plant a warm summer-like growing environment during the early spring. The plant will not only be protected from frost, but even more importantly, it will be able to grow and thrive inside Wall-O-Water®.
As a season extender the original Wall-O-Water® has no equal. Other extenders may extend your growing season two or three weeks. Wall-O-Water® extends your growing season a full two months. Other extenders trap some heat during the day and may protect you plant from freezing to about 28ºF, but with Wall-O-Water® you plant can be protected down to temperatures as low as 10ºF. Your plant will not only survive overnight, but it will actually grow during cool weather in the early spring as though it were summer.
Just Some of The Benefits of Wall-O-Water®:
- Provides plenty of heat at night to protect the plant to as low as 10ºF.
- Wall-O-Water® is large. Because of the warmth it provides, you will need room for the growth of your plant.
- It can, and should be left on until fall to provide heat needed on still, chilly nights without any fear of overheating during the day.
- Other extenders require daily tending to avoid overheating. When used properly, Wall-O-Water® needs very little maintenance. Set them up, plant, water, and fertilize as normal.
- You set it up early in the spring and take it down in the fall.
- While other season extenders are usable for one season or less, Wall-O-Water® is very durable and has a long, useful life—from seven to ten years with reasonable care.
- Great overall design. Wall-O-Water® tubes are not interconnected by design. If you tear a hole in one tube, you will not lose all the tubes. Wall-O-Water® also can be easily repaired if damaged.
- A big reason for the long, useful life is the design. Wall-O-Water® is made out of heavier gauge film than other season extenders and will not collapse when the weather turns warm.
- The formula used for our film remains more pliable through a broader temperature range than competing products giving Wall-O-Water® greater durability.